Different parameters take part into “Terroir Expressions” :
- The climate by itself in Provence with the Mediterranean influence.
- The structure of the soils and undersoils, mostly sandy with ochre and silicium.
- The southern-east southern exposition of the vines to the sunlight.
- The exceptionnal sunrising during the whole year , linked to a great amplitude between nights and days at the moment of harvestings.These components give to our wines great and intensive tanins and deep colors associated to a balanced natural acidity. This will guarantee you a conservation of our wines for ten years at least.
- The famous wind called Mistral is an allied to us because it dries everything including vines after rain. Of course it is not always pleasant to stand but we avoid then spraying.